Friday, March 20, 2009

Chiang Ning & Andrea Fenella Church Wedding

27.12.2008 is “big-day” for Chiang Ning & Fenella. They have a very romantic and nice church wedding ceremony held in Pulau Tikus,Penang.

This was my 1st church wedding shooting assignment. Most of the photos taken during church wedding are without flash. The environment inside the church hall is great and not dark. So decided not to use flash during shooting, hope that the photo taken will looks more natural. I’m so enjoy shooting and glad that I was invited to a such wonderful church wedding ceremony.

Thanks to Ning and Fenella for giving me this opportunity to improve my shooting skill. Here I would like to wish Ning & Fenella “Happy Marriage” and have a wonderful life in Melbourne.























2 comments:

  1. hai, i am new in blog. I found your blog, and i am interesting in photo too. And i like this wedding shot. They looked so happy. And i think that you are a nice and caring guy from your post recently. Nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi forcyou, nice to meet you too :)and welcome to photography world. Feel free to visit my little blogspot and leave any comment.

    ReplyDelete