Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Launch of ERICSOO-Photography


Finally it's happend and proud to announces ERICSOO-Photography blogspot is born and officail launch on today 18.03.2009


What should I talks about and post on this special day? Okay, lets start with traditional way - an introductions

First of all let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. My full name is Eric Soo Chen-Hsien, most of my friend call me Chen-Hisen, at work most people call me as Eric and my parent call me 阿贤 at home. Definitely I’m not a real blogger and I'm not good in blogging. I feel difficult and really bad in expressing myself in writing. However this will not stopping me to learn to blogging, hope I did my job well.


The main reason of setup of this website is mainly to share my photography journey, life, how my eyes see the world and how my heart feel the world. Start from now on, I will keep my travel, family and all the photos at this blog. I believe anyone have different feeling about photographs. so for me photographs or photography is more then holding a camera and snapping photos. Thus, photographs is not only capture a image of the subject but it's it required a passions,inspirations and capturing the moments. I love to captured the moments of happiness, memories, joyful and so on... ; hence, It's great feeling to sharing the joyful memories thru photographs with the one we love.
Lastly thanks for visiting this pages and agian welcome to ERICSOO-Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment