Sunday, April 26, 2009

Because of Her....I Improved

ha..ha.. I make it happened within a hours plus ..KUDOS !! why ?

I have one client requested me to do a photos slide presentation (montage) for her morning wedding ceremony to be presented in the dinner reception. At beginning I feel that it's quite hard because previously I always use "power point & flash " to do it and it will take about 3+ hours for me to complete the whole montage, probably I not good enough in flash loh. So at beginning I rejected her enquired why... because I don't want to be over committed and end up failed to deliver to her. But I feel bad and asking my selft why I fail to do it. Thus, the whole afternoon (from 12pm- 5pm) just busy with my laptop and browse thru the net looking for the something that able help me and shorten my time to complete the montage. And finally I got it and here are the end results.... this's my 1st time using this software..hope it can be improve further. But definitely times become shorter and shorter... hi..hi. Thanks to her because of her ..I improved my self. Enjoy Ya. ...

love this music/song very much "kiss the rain" - from YIRUMA.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, what software you used? Normally I will use Movie Maker to do it. I've got a habit which is after every trip or event, i will use the photo to do a slide show. Show you next time.

    Great to know that you like the music...Yiruma's music is really nice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. em..no bad o..i use movie maker to do the slide oso..look like simple de slide but wil spend much time on it..got a bit satifaction oso..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. now i'm using photos story to made slide show. thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete