Sunday, April 12, 2009

Memories-Europe Trip

Last year during this period (26.02.08 - 24.04.08) I was travelled to Belgium for my company new product development with co-partnership at Brussels. During that time, it was busy Monday to Friday due to tight assignments schedule. However, thankful I still manage to plan for my Europe trip during weekend and holidays. It marked the beginning of my journey to the europeland :). 9 countries were visited and the cities/place that I footed such as London (England), Paris,Strongburg (France), Amsterdam (Holland) Cologne, Frankfurt, Heidelberg (Germany),Luxembourg (Luxembourg) Zurich, Luzern, Titlis, Engleberg (Switzerland),Vienna (Austria), Rome, Pisa, Venice (Italy) and Brugge, Osstend, Brussels (Belgium). If you ask me, which country is nicest, clear and the most I like...... I would say ......SWITZERLAND a must to visit.
I’m slowly making some progress digging out those "old" photos taken during my trip there, hope you guys like it. stay tune!!

Zurich


Luzern


Amsterdam


Paris


Tower Bridge @ London


Amsterdam


London


Brussells


Heidelberg


Heidelberg


Rome


Pisa


Vertican City


step in Titlis Mountain


Paris


Brussells in nite
Manneken Pis @ Brussells
Paris


Where I stay for 2 months at Lueven @ Belgium

My Birthday Cake :)

5 comments:

  1. wah..so beautiful de pic..love building de pic..thanks for sharing..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, I like the pic you took at Brussell and Amsterdam..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wao, i like the Luzerm one. the river(or sea or anything). Just like a castel in the lake

    ReplyDelete